Toshiba Canvio

Store, Share, Stream – Anywhere Anytime. Yes this is what Toshiba has to say in simple words about theCanvio Home Backup & Share Network Attached Storage (NAS). It is a hub where you can store all your digital treasures, such as movies, photos & important files and access them from anywhere anytime through any portable device. All your files are stored safely in your home and are accessible through one easy-to-use software program.

And if you are thinking you would have to pay a fees to store your files, then don’t worry. The Toshiba Canvio is just like a personal DropBox, drop your files and forget about it, it’s just your private storageyou can share. The Toshiba Canvio is very easy to setup via it’s easy to install, easy to use software. Accessing the Toshiba Canvio is so simple, you can access it from anywhere if you have internet access. I too use a NAS device from WD which is MyCloud which basically does the same. I am in my office and can stream movies to my iPhone/iPad, even in the home I am lying on my bed and watching my favorite documentary on my iPad via my NAS device (ofcourse you have to download files to your NAS device for it to stream).

Toshiba Canvio



No comments:

Post a Comment