Automatic Dog Feeder

Do you own a pet, specially a dog or a cat. Well if yes, then surely you must know how important is it to feedthem on regular basis and maintaining time intervalsbetween feeds. My daughter had a cat (Persian breed), it was quite difficult for us to keep track of the feedintervals, specially with my daughter since shes just age 6, she used to always fill up the feed tray when it was empty and when once I said her, darling the cat just had her lunch, so my daughter replied me back “Dad so what she still might be hungry“. So you know I thought I wish I could have had an automatic feeder. But now there is one which is just a programmable pet feeder.

Automatic Dog Feeder


This above shown model uses a patented flexible drive that delivers a precise amount of food every time (from two tablespoons to six cups). Providing greater capacity than turntable-style units and more flexibility than those with limited timers, this pet feeder’s hopper holds up to 10 lbs. of moist or dry kibble and is easily programmed for up to five feedings a day using its LCD control panel. The only feeder powered via an included AC adapter or six D batteries. It can be used indoors or outdoors. So want to give it a try, click on the below picture to check out the cost.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this great post, i find it very interesting and very well thought out and put together. I look forward to reading your work in the future. electronic dog feeders

    ReplyDelete