The LG Ultra HDTV

I guess this amazing Ultra HDTV from LG needs no introduction. From the day I have seen it I am completely blown by it’s size and the picture quality it promises. With four times the resolution imagine you are just not watching TV but you would be part of every moment as it is said “With LG, its all possible“. When I first saw this huge and amazing LG Ultra HDTV I was so mesmerized by its size and the way it was all connected to the amazing support stand, I said to myself OMG, I need to get this (but the realquestion is, when).

As I mentioned that the resolution is 4 times greater than any HDTV it really means brilliantly true to life experience. If you are looking for a more specific detail, you would be surprised to know that it has a picture quality of 8.3 million pixels, plus it has a unique sliding speaker bar that recedes when you are notwatching TV (feature only available on LA9700). Did you know that it has built-in LG’s most advanced LED technology. LG Micro Pixel Control incorporates up to 144 blocks of LED’s throughout the back of the panel that can individually brighten and dim each segment of the screen (also a feature on the LA9700), hmm sounds interesting.

The LG Ultra HDTV

No comments:

Post a Comment